List of must-visit websites

So how many hours on an average do you spend on facebook?

Like you, I've too been a victim of pointless surfing for a while now. But while I have been at it, I have also had the fortune of coming across some really interesting websites. Here is my list of go-to websites when I need to get my daily dose of mindless surfing as well as interesting info.
 WWW.THEMINDUNLEASHED.ORG
WWW.THEMINDUNLEASHED.ORG
 There are websites for your health, and there are those which talk about your skin and fashion and what not. But this is one which talks about the one organ that rules it all...your mind. A repository of some fantastic articles, which are simple to understand at make you look at a perspective you would have possible never considered.

WWW.DIPLY.COM
Whether you are someone living in the hostel, or as a PG or as a newly married couple or even a well trained home maker, you are always going to need tips to make your home, office and life more streamlined and even cost effective. Some amazing tips on this website always help me simplify my life.

WWW.LISTVERSE.COM

As someone had wisely said, "There are a lot more things in heaven and on earth, than those that were dreamed off in your reality." This website has a plethora of interesting lists on just about everything you can imagine...and a lot of stuff that you didnt. And by lists, I don't mean those 'Most popular Celebs' type of things. Check it yourself to find out.

WWW.ZENHABITS.NET

And, finally, the best for the last...I can't remember how I stumbled upon this wonderful, wonderful website which teaches you how to simplify everything including your life. If you are the sort who is seeking direction in your life, this is the go to place. It changed my life like no other book could with its simple tips and continues to do so even today. Click on the archives link on the home page to go to past articles. Who knows??? You may just find what you were looking for.

If you have your own list, please feel free to share it with me. I would love to add your inputs here too.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to combat swimming pool chlorine

She may wear shorts...so does that make her a slut?

Review: Origin